Residential Tile and Grout Cleaning in Plant City, Florida
Typical residential household cleaners only treat the surface of your tile and grout with harsh chemicals. At West Coast Surface Pros, we deep clean with non-toxic cleaning products & materials so you enjoy pristine floors.
Grout is a porous surface that requires a thorough cleaning. Regular mopping will never reach the hidden dirt and grime that sits within the pores of your grout lines. Our proprietary hot water grout and tile floor cleaning process produces results that will leave your tile as clean as new.
Our Grout & Tile Cleaning Process
- Step 1 — We Apply Our Cleanser: We insist on using non-toxic cleansers in our clients’ homes that keep your family safe. Our tile cleaner is acid-free and breaks down all the dirt you can and can’t see on your floor.
- Step 2 — Work Cleanser Into Grout: Dirt, grime and soil can be tricky to clean when they’ve attached themselves to your grout. Our grout cleaning technicians will use a professional brush cleaning tool to scrub the substance deep into the tile and grout, removing the oldest grime.
- Step 3 — Steam Grout: By steaming your grout, we can provide a level of clean like no other. Using our powerful, truck-mounted system and equipment, we’ll clean the grout with concentrated hot water and high-volume suction.
- Step 4 — Seal the Grout: When the grout is thoroughly cleaned, we’ll use a specialized, penetrating sealer to seal open pores. By sealing your grout with this commercial-grade product, we’ll deliver the durability and strength to provide long-lasting results and help you maintain a clean look. Our grout sealant applications are deterrents for grout staining when spills with color are involved.
- Step 5 – Cure the Area: Once the cleaning with sealant has been applied, we recommend allowing the area to cure for 24 hours or more. Do not mop or pull furniture across. We also recommend only lightly using or walking across these areas for at least a full day.
The Cyclone Cleaning Difference
When you hire West Coast Surface Pros to clean or replace your tile and grout, our professional grout cleaning technicians create personalized cleaning solutions to ensure effective and lasting results. Each floor area of your home will take about 60 to 90 minutes to clean, depending on the amount of soiling in the grout and the room layout.
Getting a kitchen, entry, or shower floor as clean as possible takes a professional cleaning and sealing application process. Each step will ensure that your tile and grout end up looking as good as new.
What Surfaces Do We Clean?
For incredible results for your floors, kitchen tiles, kitchen floors, countertops, backsplashes, marble surfaces, stonework, patios, bathrooms, showers, bathtubs, toilets and anywhere that has tiles and grout, turn to West Coast Surface Pros.
Residential Grout Cleaning and Tile Cleaning Services in Plant City and The Surrounding Areas
As a family-owned and -operated business, we understand your home’s needs and we’ll work with you to help your floor shine. We offer a 30-day workmanship guarantee on tile & grout cleaning. We treat your home like our own with quality work and a stunning clean. Call now to get a free quote.